Friday January 4, 2013

Well, it is the start of another year, and with a little luck, it will be more orgasmic than the last.
By that, it means that hopefully this year there will be more masturbating and more orgasms than the past year.
Today was a day that I had to travel out of town for the weekend, and as luck would have it, my trip took me through Red's home town before reaching my final destination.
Since this trip had been planned for a while, and even to the last minute, there was no way of knowing if wifey would want to travel with me, as she had mentioned it earlier that she might want to do a little shopping and who knows what else when I was busy.
She decided a day or so earlier that she would rather stay home and do whatever she does when my travels take me away for day or more.
For all I know, she is spending her day alone and masturbating or even have another man on the side that will drop over for a little bit of action on the side.
After all, she is not giving it to me, so someone must be getting it from her.
Once it was confirmed that wifey was not going to travel with me, and at the first opportunity for calling Red, our plan was set in motion.
It was going to be a weekend of Red's hand on my cock every chance she will get.

Before getting to Red's house, I had called her and told her to pack her things and have it by the door, because it was going to be just the 2 of us for the weekend.
Red was very excited, and when I pulled up to her house, she wasted no time in running out and hopping into my vehicle.
When she got seated and settled in, it was time to head out, and continue to my destination.
Only moments after I started to drive off, red was reaching over and trying to find my cock.
In no time at all, she had her hand on it outside off my pants, and before long, she had worked the zipper down, and was fondling around to get my cock free so that she could play with it.
After a few moments, Red had my cock out, and was fondling it as I drove.

The drive to the hotel where I had booked took about an hour and a half to get to, and once there, we went in, registered, and once that was done, we were off to the room.
As I was sorting my things out for the next day, I had not noticed Red getting naked, and had hopped onto the bed.
When I did turn around and look at her, she just smiled at me with an evil grin, and I knew right away that she had something on her mind.
What she did not tell me, was that she had shaved her pussy, and it took a few moments for me to notice.
When I did, a big smile came across my face.
Wasting no time, I hurriedly got my things sorted, and was on the bed naked beside her and in no time, she had her hand on my cock again.
Once on the bed, we cuddled for a short while, and Red was very anxious to play with me.
Never refusing a great hand job from her, I was off the bed in a flash, grabbed the tube of KY, and returned to the bed.
Handing Red the tube off KY, she popped the top, squeezed out a generous portion onto the head of my cock, closed the top of the tube, and began to stroke my cock.
Let me tell you, after such a long time of not having an opportunity to get together, her hand felt so damn good sliding up and down my cock.
Because it has been a while sine I last masturbated, my cock was eager to get down to business and after only a few strokes, it was pulsing like it waanted to cum.
Red could sense this, because she had one hand on my cock, and the other wrapped around the base of my cock, and was cupping my balls, and her fingers that were wrapped around the base, could feel every pulse my cock made, so Red kept adjusting her grip, speed of her stroking, and tried her best to let me enjoy a long masturbation session, because she told me several times while we were driving to the hotel, that she really missed touching and playing with my cock.
All that I had to do for the next while was to lay back, and enjoy the pleasure of Red stroking my cock.
She stroked me for almost 20 minutes, and was so busy in a conversation with me that she was not paying attention to what she was doing, and she brought me over the edge, and I started to cum.
 Spurt after spurt of cum was ejaculated all over my leg, belly and her hand, and it was a most intense orgasm.
It felt so good to cum by Red's hand after such a long absence.
When my cock stopped pulsing and twitching, Red just held it, and gently played with it.
When my cock settled down, she then reached over for the cloth that she had brought in from the bathroom, and wiped the mess we had made.
Now that the first order of business had been taken care of, it was now time to get dressed again, and go out for a nice dinner.



Red laying naked on the bed, in less than 5 minutes after we checked into the hotel, and got into our room.


Red laying on the bed, and this is just after I found out that she had shaved her red muff.


Red showing me her nicely shaved pussy.


A close up of Red's shaved pussy.
Notice the clit ring?
Actually, it is on the inside of her outer pussy lip.

Tomorrow's posting about what happened the next day is going to follow.


INFO PALING HOT